Site menu

Login form

Mini chat

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Information » Putting a new Revolution to Hacking ingame (helping admins)
Putting a new Revolution to Hacking ingame (helping admins)
HippoDate: Thursday, 11.10.2012, 18:34 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
So... Many of people (hackers) have found a new way to use hacks without nobody seein your Red squares and stuff in-game.

Im just tellin you guys that if you have hacks, you can go turn 1 mod on in "Mods" and then it restarts the game, then it doesnt show the red squares, aimbot and stuff. Then you can hack easily and you can take screenshots at the same time.

Just warning you admins if some people are suspected. If they take screenshots, thats the easy way to lie to admins.

BTW, Forza, im not anymore mad that you banned me. Maybe i dont care, but im just here because im bored.

thekillergreeceDate: Thursday, 11.10.2012, 20:07 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
They are called cold blooded perk if they dont have red squares.

If I was on the server I would warn you for rages(I am retired,just visiting the server sometimes)

ForzajuveDate: Sunday, 14.10.2012, 12:09 | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
there a lot of ways to hack. i know 'Pro' players using aim assist which torn your sight near to the enemy (not directly at enemy, just torning it on his side) so you can easy know from where is enemy will come. of course screenshots will not show anything. othe moment, some hacks allowed to torn on and off red squares by pressing some button. if Fraps doing screens every 30 seconds, most likely red squares will not appear on screens.

p.s. i can allways ban without any proofs (JellyFish can too, UncleSAM can too) , so even VIP status doesnt give you 100 percent protect.

About your person Hippo, i dont know what you forgot here, a lot of people trusted to you, and you just fuckedup all this.

HippoDate: Sunday, 14.10.2012, 21:14 | Message # 4
Private
Group: Blocked
I most likely fuck all my friends up from every server.

Man, in minecraft, in everywhere. But just because im mad to 1 guy, only to the 1 guy gives me a feeling to fuck all the thing up

Added (14.10.2012, 21:14)
---------------------------------------------
I enjoyed the server, but because of other hacking, i hack too and i get banned.

ForzajuveDate: Monday, 15.10.2012, 19:26 | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (Hippo)
I enjoyed the server, but because of other hacking, i hack too and i get banned.

se la vie

Forum » General » Information » Putting a new Revolution to Hacking ingame (helping admins)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения Администрации.
Для просмотра сайта рекомендуем использовать Google Chrome или Mozilla Firefox.
Design by YozeF © 2010
© 2024