Site menu

Login form

Mini chat

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Suggestions » New Server >>> (New Server suggestion)
New Server >>>
ForzajuveDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 19:35 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Okay. i think time is come. we need some TDM or mixed server. coz its boring to play Search and Destroy all the time. so what i decide:

- Server price is 5 euro\month. (not my price)
- If someone will donate 5. i will start Team Death Match (or other) server. donator will be super admin of this server. and will decide who to ban and who to make admin . . .
- my function: i will upload mods (if donator will agree, )

For example. i think its possible to make TDM server with some upfates: such as Turrets on different place or random carepack from the different places. also we can change killstreaks like flyable jet or driveable Tank. each kill will give you predifined perk (like MW3) and many many other mods . . . if we got some donator we can decide... or if donator dont want any mod, okay it will be any gametype without any mods...
-server name RepX....

what do you think any ideas?

and about our current donator:

robinplaya promised and forgot.
Robin026 (exadmin) promised and lied
xBoom (aka hacker and exadmin) lied

what i suggest. if we all \ o some of us donate about 3 euro (its just 3 euro OMG) and if we collect at least 10 euro. we will have 2nd server )for 2 month)... we all will decide how we want to make it and which mod we want to use... okay too much talks, i think you understand me...
post your things below.

thekillergreeceDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 19:48 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Greece is in bad condition with money.I cannot donate to anyone for nothing :/...I only collect money for bying games...Sorry...Turrets on different places?Random package?Are you talking about Nazi zombies or what?Or making MW3 Server?o.O

I dont know what to say...But you buy servers?If yes, better stop, wasting money for nothing.And dont believe what people saying "I will donate later" because they will not!Dont believe them...Just dont buy another server because you wont get any donators... :/...The possible reasons for not getting donators:

Very old game(2009)
Call of duty black ops 2 coming in few weeks meaning mostly donators will be there

Thats all..

ForzajuveDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 20:51 | Message # 3
Colonel
okay killer aka Scrooge McDuck biggrin
lets see maybe some1 want to donate:D

thekillergreeceDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 21:17 | Message # 4
Sergeant
okay forzy aka Donate begger :P

ForzajuveDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 21:43 | Message # 5
Colonel
at least im trying for all of us biggrin

BloodSnakeDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 02:05 | Message # 6
Sergeant
cant you get free servers from aRev or its only the files?
srry i cant donate my parents dont want me to give money out on games and such things (if i was abit older i would donate (REALLY dont listen to scrooge McDuck)) if you keep repx a few years older i will donate :P

i think we need more people first...
try to find more people at other servers?
and there must be a reason why people would come to RepX

and this sounds like bullshit for me:
- If someone will donate 5. i will start Team Death Match (or other) server. donator will be super admin of this server. and will decide who to ban and who to make admin . . .
you DONATE not buy admin (like mr awesome does i guess) that guy is hacking very sneaky but we cant do anything cuz he pays...

Admin since - 20-09-2012

ForzajuveDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 03:05 | Message # 7
Colonel
no he didnt pay. and he using FRAPS. and uploaded game process many times... once he get 26-2 and uploaded. that was clean. why should we think that he using hacks?

and about donators. i think who will donate deserve to be admin on that server. coz he may start it witout me and will have SuperADmin..etc. i suggest this coz some of our old members tryed to start own servers. so i think it would be better if that servers name will be such us our Repx||All maps||Modded lobby||XP 50|| and we can play there is we tired SandD.

robinplayaDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 10:38 | Message # 8
Private
forza i never promised to donate i think u got something wrong over there i was informing my self if we could have new server and then u told me someone needs to donate. I said i will think about it. ok i might donate!!! How to donate?? with paypal or visa if like this i am sorry then i cant cause i dont have my one bank account yet. i would have to ask my [size=6]parents to donate and they will say no i know so i guess if there isnt anyother way then i will have to say no aswell =( sad

thekillergreeceDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 13:09 | Message # 9
Sergeant
fuck you bloodsnake :P I am not scrooge xd

ForzajuveDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 14:10 | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (robinplaya)
forza i never promised to donate i think u got something wrong over there i was informing my self if we could have new server and then u told me someone needs to donate. I said i will think about it. ok i might donate!!! How to donate?? with paypal or visa if like this i am sorry then i cant cause i dont have my one bank account yet. i would have to ask my [size=6]parents to donate and they will say no i know so i guess if there isnt anyother way then i will have to say no aswell

i thought you did. nvm, i cant force you to donate wink lets see if someone else wants... what we lost if we try?!

thekillergreeceDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 14:27 | Message # 11
Sergeant
What we will lose if NO ONE will donate o.O?

ForzajuveDate: Saturday, 22.09.2012, 14:40 | Message # 12
Colonel
idk,but what will you loose if you say "Hey forza i want to donate,but i realy can't , but i hope some1 will coz we love repx server and 2nd TDM server would be greate." why you so freaking negative?
peoples will see and think "OMG even admins dont want to donate. fuck it, im runing from here"

Forum » General » Suggestions » New Server >>> (New Server suggestion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения Администрации.
Для просмотра сайта рекомендуем использовать Google Chrome или Mozilla Firefox.
Design by YozeF © 2010
© 2024