Site menu

Login form

Mini chat

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Bans and Unbans » Unbans » I just got banned (lulz)
I just got banned (lulz)
zesDate: Saturday, 27.10.2012, 03:51 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Many players on the TDM server know me as a normal player, and ForzaJuve even offered me an admin position recently, which I rejected because I don't have enough time to play mw2 that much.
So I get connected on the server, and a totally random 11yo says I got wallhack for absolutely no reason, and I said "Yes I have it, what are you gonna do about it?"
And ForzaJuve bans me for no reason whatsoever. I mean, isn't an admin supposed to fucking watch and confirm someone's words before taking an action?
Grow up people, please. I really like the server, and I would like to get back on it asap.
...I troll people for a living FYI

ForzajuveDate: Saturday, 27.10.2012, 04:03 | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
you should learn one thing, even if you telling 'Yes im hack and what you gonna do' even if just for fun, peoples around will think that server full of hacker and nobody cant do a shit.

Quote (zes)
I mean, isn't an admin supposed to fucking watch and confirm someone's words before taking an action?

sure, but not me. telling that im hack is enought reason on our server.

Since you come here and explain everything i unban u. but in future dont troll like that.

Forum » Bans and Unbans » Unbans » I just got banned (lulz)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения Администрации.
Для просмотра сайта рекомендуем использовать Google Chrome или Mozilla Firefox.
Design by YozeF © 2010
© 2024